Room 18

Room 18
We are all looking forward to an exciting year of learning and fun in Room 18. We will use our blog to share our learning throughout the year. Please look at our posts and make comments. Check our ‘quality comments’ tab on our blog to learn how to make a quality comment. We love to hear what people have to say about our learning. Room 18

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Carlos's flower experiment


My wonder about flowers is ..... I wonder why petals look like they have veins?

Today we did an experiment in room 18.
We coloured water with blue dye and put in some cut flowers.
We now have to wait to see what will happen.

I think that the petals will turn blue because the flowers drink the water.

By Carlos

1 comment:

  1. Very well done I think I might try that!

    ReplyDelete